Dental Office Manager
Boiano Dental Group is a busy, multi-office dental practice that focuses on general, cosmetic, pediatric and implant dentistry. We are currently seeking a full-time Office Manager.
What we offer:
• Competitive base pay
• Benefits such as: Employee and family discount on dentistry and facial aesthetics and paid time off
We are looking for an experienced Office Manager with an excellent track record to join our team.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as an office manager, preferably in a practice with multiple dentists.
• Goal oriented and be able to generate and analyze reports.
• Capable of managinghedules so the office runs efficiently.
• Eperienced with dental insurance, insurance codes and dental terminology.
• Posses the ability to present treatment plans and payment options.
• Ability to perform HR duties such as hiring, employee performance reviews, terminations, etc.
• Must be detail oriented, focused, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• College degree preferred.
• Candidates will need to be friendly, professional, and courteous.
• Be able to maintain efficient operation of the office to achieve performance goals.
• Coaching and resolving staff and patient issues and/or concerns.
• Team Player and positive attitude.
Job Type: Full-time
• Dental office Management: 2 years
• Proficient with Dentrix Office management Software – 2+ years experience
• Knowledge of Sirona Digital Dental Radiography | Digital Dental X-Ray
• College degree preferred